Sona’s Estate Planning Services
As our clients know, Sona means well-balanced happiness in Gaelic. To be well-balanced, you need to be confident that your wishes are carried on after you are gone. Everyone has an estate plan. If your plan is not written down, your plan is whatever the state decides it is.
For a financial plan to be effective, establishing an estate plan and integrating it into your financial plan is critical to make sure all of your financial pieces are working toward your financial goals.
While we are not attorneys and do not provide legal advice, we do partner with attorneys and help guide you through the estate planning process. This concierge-type support on how and when you may need legal advice is available for ongoing AUM clients. We are happy to partner with your full-service attorney, or recommend one in the Minneapolis area. We can also tap our nationwide network of fee-only planners to get a recommended attorney in your area.
Because not every client needs a full-service attorney, we have partnered with EP Navigator to provide do-it-yourself clients with simple estate planning needs the ability to have a lawyer-reviewed online estate plan for much less than hiring a full-service lawyer. This service is free for those ongoing AUM (Assets Under Management Clients) Sona clients above a certain asset level.
Every client’s financial journey is unique. Sona’s goal is to make this journey well-balanced and purposeful by aligning the client's resources with their needs, values, and goals.
For Non-Sona Clients
- Basic Will Individual: $800
- Basic Will Married: $1,100
- Trust Package: $1,500
- With this one-time engagement, we educate and walk you through the estate planning process. We also assist with titling and beneficiary designations.
Current Sona One-Time Planning Client
- Basic Will Individual: $400
- Basic Will Married: $700
- Trust Package: $1,100
- The Trust Package Includes, Revocable Living Trust, Will, Healthcare Directive, and
- With this one-time engagement, we educate and walk you through the estate planning process. We also assist with titling and beneficiary designations. We also integrate the estate plan into the client’s one-time financial plan. We make sure all the financial pieces are working toward the same goals.
Ongoing AUM Clients
The EP Nav fee will vary with asset level with Sona. Use the calculator below to see your fee. For some Sona clients, the fee is $0.
We integrate the estate plan into the client’s financial plan, like with the one-time planning client, and we also proactively review it annually.